Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm back!

Hi guys! It's CeCe and I am back and better then ever with a new blog :)! I sadly grew out of dolls, but now I am 100% back into them. I don't know what happened and why, but it's not worth dwelling on the past. Before I get into regular posting, I would like to thank the following people for their wonderful blogs and flikr's that made me realize I must get back into dolls.


   Emma from The Perks Of Being A Doll (Click her name to go to her website) She has one of the greatest doll blogs ever! It has awesome photography and I have known her personally for a while and she's a great person :). So follow her!

   Delaney/Kathryn's Flickr She has some of the most amazing doll photography I've ever seen. I was looking at it and suddenly just had to go get my dolls and save them from the amandement I gave them for 3 months. I also know her personally, another great person :)

 Kaitlynn. Kaitlynn doesn't have a link but she has the most creative crafts ever!


     So follow those amazing people!


              CECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks Cece! I'm so glad you like dolls again and very happy I could help you get back into them :)

    ReplyDelete