Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The changing of Caroline

As you probably know, I got Caroline back in October at the AG Place. My real name is actually Caroline so I got kind of annoyed saying my name like 10000 times everyday and I wasn't even talking to myself. So I changed her name to Brooke.

So as I was deciding her personality, I wanted her to be somewhat like me, but somewhat not. So Brooke, is a............*drum roll please*......................... PARTY PERSON XD! I do like dancing which you do at parties, but I don't like staying up until one a clock in the morning living it up a sleepover.

                                           
 So I decided to name her Brooke because I LOVELOVELOVE the nickname Brookie, which is what we call her sometimes. Also Brookie Cookie! I LOVE IT ALL!


 So thats Brookie, for you! Hope you enjoyed!


   CECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment